ICWTET2021 Scientific Program Committee welcome the submission of full paper for oral presentation, poster or video presentation on the conference day.
Before starting the submission process, please note the deadline for full paper submission is April 30, 2021 and download Full Paper Template.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
- All full paper must be submitted and presented in English
- An international panel of reviewers will review all full paper anonymously
- All full paper accepted by the Scientific Program Committee will be submitted to EI/Compendex, Scopus, CPCI and the other major database
- The author will be permitted a maximum of 2 full paper submission on ICWTET2021 (an individual may not be offered more than 2 oral presentations)
- Full Paper should be based on any of the topic areas bellow listed or related areas
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
The title page should include:
The name(s) of the author(s)
The affiliation(s) and address(es) of the author(s)
The email address of the corresponding author(s)
Please provide a structured abstract of 150 to 250 words which should be divided into the following sections:
Purpose (stating the main purposes and research question)
Please provide 3 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes.
Manuscripts should be submitted in Word or PDF
Do not use field functions
Use tab stops or other commands for indents, not the space bar
Use the table function, not spreadsheets, to make tables
Use the equation editor or MathType for equations
Save your file in docx format (Word 2007 or higher) or doc format (older Word versions)
Manuscripts with mathematical content can also be submitted in LaTeX